Friday, January 16, 2009

Benny!


Get your kicks at http://canweplease.blogspot.com

My dear friend, Ben Ritter, was kind enough to welcome my new little blog into the blogosphere by linking my new little blog to his critically acclaimed, larger than life blog.  In addition to being my favorite blog to read (actually Ben, you are tied with Tavi) the experience is intensified by several professionally taken photographs of yours truly.  Don't forget to search the archives for what I consider to be some one of Ben's more formidable pieces: "Saving America is Easy," where Ben enlightens us with his solutions to America's struggling auto industry.  That said, I think you (and by you I mean all 3 of my readers) should check out Ben's blog and enjoy the colorful photographs and rotating cast of characters.

--Ray, Editorial Fashion Assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment