Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Job Offer



I know that the job market is pretty rough right now, so I wanted to do my part by showing you some jobs that are hiring.  Hopefully, this will be a continuing segment on my blog.  I found one that doesn't sound too shabby AT ALL.  As a peculiar attempt at a marketing strategy, Queensland Tourism is offering to pay one lucky winner 150K to live rent-free in the Great Barrier Reef!  In exchange, the job applicant must keep a photo diary and a blog of their stay.  Additionally, they ask that you are willing to immerse yourself in the local lifestyle, swimming with the turtles and all that crap.  Holy %$#!  Update your Resumés and you are welcome. (The images above are not actual photographs of the Great Barrier Reef, but were taken on my trip to the Rosario Islands).

-Ray

2 comments: